Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Plant A Special Garden

 Today I watered plants along my flower bed into my front door entrance because they catch the hot morning sun.These were a gift from my girls for Mother's Day. I really want them to survive. I could never grow anything but geraniums. I haven't figured out that one yet. My Mother could grow anything. She would take a little clipping from a plant. stick it into the soil,and it would thrive like a weed. For me, I figured the only way I was to have a green thumb was to paint it. But I do want my new plants to survive. I will talk to them daily if necessary.
As I watered the plants this morning an idea crossed this vintage soul's brain.I pulled out one of my four composition books where I have collected
many old sayings and such with the recommended seeds to plant. Plant them, nurture them, and watch them grow. Share your harvest with others.

If you plant honesty you will reap trust.
If you plant goodness you will reap friends.
If you plant humility you will reap greatness.
If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment.
If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success.
If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.
So be careful what you plant now, it will determine what you reap.

No comments: